Your questions answered across the vet channel
VetTrak’s monthly market monitoring offers powerful insights into the animal health industry.
Enabling visibility of pharmaceuticals, supplements and pet food product sales to vets, traders, online retailers, pharmacies and more.
From determining market sizes to identifying emerging trends
VetTrak provides the tools needed to track brand performance, evaluate market share, and recognize unrealized opportunities for the veterinary channel.
Analytics by species, therapeutic indication or active ingredient.
- Identify market sizes and opportunities
- Recognize emerging and declining segments
- Monitor brand and manufacturer market shares
Includes all major animal species
- Companion animals: dog, cat, equine, rabbits, exotics
- Livestock: cattle, sheep, swine
Animal species vary by country
Solving problems, creating opportunities
- Prioritize sales and marketing investments
- Monitor vet practice level pricing
- Monitor market shares on category, manufacturer, brands, and products
- SKU level product tracking
- Identify unrecognized market potential
- Evaluate business performance
- Discover white space opportunities
- VetTrak provides a full market, vet channel sales-in overview, into the entire animal health market
- All products relevant for diagnosing, preventing or treating animal health issues are tracked
- Parasiticides, NSAIDs, Dermatology, Cardio, Vaccines, Supplements, Hormones, Pet Food, Pet care, Antimicrobials, Anti-infectives and more
- Manufacturers, brands, products, SKUs
- Values, volumes, doses
- Prices, categories, channels, customer segments
- Veterinary clinic segmentation by type, size, and region
Request a demo to learn more about VetTrak.