MachineryTrak combines grower survey data on standardized machinery registrations, detailed dealer coverage analysis, and insight into changing agronomic practices to support agricultural machinery manufacturers and dealers with their go-to-market planning and analysis.
This unique mix of farm, market and dealer data provides an outstanding opportunity for brands to create strategy based on insight and trends, amalgamating registration data with evolving agronomic practices and the subsequent impact on sales.
MachineryTrak interactive online dashboards offer an extensive source of farmer-driven data - suitable for use by machinery brands, R&D and marketing teams, or sales leaders.
Subscribers to MachineryTrak dashboards can access insights on:
- Market size and shares: total machinery registrations by horsepower, model and brand
- New vehicle registrations by country
- Dealer coverage: competitive and network density at regional level by brand and dealer
- Dealer locations and ownership
- Tillage trends by farm size, crop and geography
- Crop protection usage and spend
- Changes in agronomic practices and farm size impact on machinery selection